Friday, June 26, 2015

Chi Kung Testimonials

The following testimonials are from students of Sifu Tommy who have learned Medical Chi Kung and practiced for a period of time affording them amazing results in their health and recovery from life events that challenged their well being. Chi Kung is a must for those on the path to enlightenment and seeking good health and solutions to everyday life concerns.


September, 2013I have always been skeptical of the whole idea of meditating. But when Sifu Tommy told me that through Chi Kung meditation I could learn to recognize, generate and utilize Chi energy for health and the practice of Yee Chuen Do, I was intrigued. I decided to give it a shot. I took his ?rst course and started to practice. Initially the practice, while interesting, was not particularly note worthy. I kept with it though, and for that I am grateful. I had been practicing about 6-7 months, with a growing vague feeling that it was bene?cial. Then, in the space of a few days, the practice changed dramatically. I could feel the Chi energy, very strongly. No doubt about it. It was powerful and it felt good. I could direct it, and feel it’s presence as it moved, and as it went to where I directed it. Meditating was no longer a chore and I looked forward to my daily sessions. It was too much ftm and too interesting to miss.

However, my skeptical nature was there and I wondered if maybe I was fooling myself. There was a part of me that wanted it all to be true. Maybe that want affected my objectivity or was causing me to imagine the results. Events gave me a chance to test it out. About two months after the Chi breakthrough I had back surgery. Two vertebrae were fused and another disk was shaved. The total healing time was projected to be up to a year. I am going to relate some events that have pretty much erased my skepticism. While they do not equal scienti?cally valid experiments, they impressed me.

The ?rst occurred the third day after the surgery. A respiratory therapist came to my room and asked me to exhale into a device that measures lung capacity and strength. The device was a tube looking affair with a ball in it. The object was to exhale into the tube and force the ball upwards, past a number scale on the tube. I did it and moved the ball to the very top of the tube. The therapist was surprised. She said she had never seen anyone do that, including her brother who was a competitive swimmer. She called in two co-workers to watch. One asked me if I could do it ten times in a row, which I did without difficulty. They said my performance was out of the ordinary. The test was a daily thing and I always had spectators and showed the same results. I should have charged admission. I do not run marathons or swim Olympic pools. I know of nothing I do that could have caused the test results except my meditation. But since I did not test my lung capacity before starting meditation, I cannot speak with absolute certainty. Maybe I just naturally have extra strong lungs. But I think it was the meditation.



The second event involved my GI tract. I had been on strong opiate pain pills for about six months before the surgery, and the dosage was increased after the surgery. The pain medications, plus the anesthesia produced a side effect of messing up my GI tract. Speci?cally constipation, especially while I was on my back in the hospital. It is a very common side effect of opiate pain killers. One of the meditation exercises is designed to bene?t the GI tract and internal organs. Once I got home, and my head cleared a bit, I started meditating again and the results were striking. As the Chi hit my abdominal region the area started visibly moving. I could never consciously duplicate what was happening. I called my wife to come see, and she said my abdomen was moving like cats in a sack. Although I was on the pain medication for another three months I had no more problems due, I believe, to my daily meditation practice.

The third event was about six weeks a?er the surgery when I was sent for an x-ray to check my status. The x-ray was performed by a doctor who had to do an injection into my spine. He was preparing me and asked how long ago I had surgery. I answered and he said that the incision was remarkably well healed. A few minutes later he said that the incision was extraordinarily well healed. I credit meditating because Sifu Tommy had given me instructions on how to send Chi to the incision site. I followed his instructions and was able to feel the Chi and its effects strongly and consistently. Sifu told me it would greatly accelerate the healing process, and apparently it has.

I would not expect anyone to take my words as proof. I personally take what I hear or read with a grain of salt until there is supporting evidence. Our own experiences are the most convincing evidence, and my experiences have convinced me. If anyone has an interest in pursuing Chi Kung I recommend Sifu’s Tommy’s training. It may be ?’ustrating or feel like a waste of time sometimes, but keep with it. The beauty of his training is that you do not have to believe it will work for it to be effective, just as you do not have to believe that antibiotics will work as a prerequisite for them to cure an infection. He does not require you to join any organization, or to subscribe to any set of beliefs. Just do as he teaches, stick with it, and the results will speak for themselves.

I am still a beginner to meditation. I have a lot more to learn. Sifu has told me in general terms what I can expect as I progress. I’m looking forward to my future classes and I know that I am in good hands.

Michael DicharryMandeville , La.

No comments:

Post a Comment